Monday, January 30, 2012

Help!!! UR ADVICE IS NEEDED

I got this via email and was asked to put it on here for advice so pls help with advice.

My friend is getting married and I absolutely cannot stand the guy... Not only does he drink and smoke anyhow,his a ruffian, uses up all her money and beats her.

She asked me to be on her train and I said no, so did 3 of our friends, I don't know what else to tell her.

She says he would change when they get married and we both know that's a flippant lie, I don't know what else to do to dissuade her, even 2 of our friends have stopped talking to her because of this issue but she no wan gree.

We've been friends for years, very close friends and always look out for each other and why shes hell bent on marrying this guy baffles me

I'm tired oh! Pls advice

No comments:

Post a Comment